Terms and Conditions
The domain name lscmalta.edu.mt, and all of its subdomains, all content and applications are owned by the LSC Group, of which the London School of Commerce Malta is part.
- The London School of Commerce Malta reserves the right to change these terms without warning. Please check these terms regularly. Continued use of the lscmalta.edu.mt website constitutes your implied agreement to changes to these terms.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on lscmalta.edu.mt and all site content, images and applications shall remain the property of the LSC Group.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use lscmalta.edu.mt content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any lsclondon.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of lscmalta.edu.mt content requires the prior written permission of the LSC Group.
- Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the LSC Group or any other third party.
- While we take all reasonable care to ensure that all of the descriptions and details of the services, courses and facilities provided by the London School of Commerce Malta appearing on lscmalta.edu.mt are correct and up-to-date, any information appearing on lscmalta.edu.mt may not reflect the precise nature of services, courses and facilities available.
- Any information available on lscmalta.edu.mt should be taken as a guide only and in no way forms part of any legally binding agreement or contract.
- The LSC Group accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of any site linked to from the lscmalta.edu.mt domain.
- While every care is taken to ensure that lscmalta.edu.mt and the hosting server are free from viruses and malicious software, the LSC Group accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage caused to files, computer or server systems as a result of accessing the site, or third-party sites or software.
- The lscmalta.edu.mt site uses various third-party software code, including, but limited to, JQuery and SmartMenus. These are commonly available public scripts used within accordance of GNU General Public Licenses. Details of the open use licences are available on request.
- Certain sections of the lscmalta.edu.mt site require site cookies to be enabled for the purpose of registering browsing session information (in particular, location and query details in the Contact Us section). This information is temporarily stored on our remote servers for a period of approximately 30 minutes. The lscmalta.edu.mt site does not specifically store cookie information on any machine accessing the site although local settings on any given machine or service may override this.
- Online access to the lscmalta.edu.mt site is monitored through the use of Google Analytics for internal administrative purposes only.