The MBA Part-Time course is aimed at young, ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
The course is run on a part-time basis. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by the NCFHE, Malta, or the Anglia Ruskin University, UK, dependent on the final study choices of the student. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK masters Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
While the entire course can be completed in Malta, students also have the option of completing the final module/major project at other LSC Group campus.
18 Months (Part-time)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree with good grades from a recognised university. This should be the equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- The MBA Part-Time is a post-experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age.
- For international students, minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.
- Financial Analysis, Management and Entrepreneurship;
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Managing Human Capital
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Management Skills and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
The Major Project is an intellectually challenging piece of management research equipping students with the capabilities and core competencies required of today's managers.
Each module consists of scheduled classes, guided learning and self-directed learning. Assessment is via a combination of group seminars, assignments and the Major Project.
* Modules listed above may vary depending on changes to the syllabus.
Download the MBA Part-Time brochure here.
Download the MBA Part-Time application form and return the completed form to LSC by post or email.
Prices are subject to change.
Please contact LSC Malta for more details..
London School of Commerce Malta offers country-specific bursaries from time to time. Please contact us to find out whether you are eligible.