Benefits of LSC Malta
London School of Commerce Malta
The campus is located in the vicinity of the historic city of Valletta, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and within easy reach of the Island’s main transport hub as well as a multitude of historic landmarks, shopping centres, leisure zones, and entertainment locations.
At LSC Malta you will be immersed in a truly diverse environment made up of a student population which is a melting pot of nationalities and cultures, making your education a truly formative experience going beyond the core academic achievement.
LSC Malta is licensed as a Higher Education Institute (License Number 2014-FHI-025).
- Obtain a globally recognised degree
- Opportunity to transfer credits to Anglia Ruskin University (UK) in order to obtain a British MBA degree
- Extremely competitive course fees, payable in flexible instalments
- Study and live in a unique environment of an English speaking Mediterranean country
- Renowned international faculty
- Benefit from a modern, fully equipped campus in a central location
- Access over 70,000 online study materials